This small tug was built in 1938 as the E. Smillie for the Canadian Dredge & Dock Company. In 1946 she was renamed Workboat No. 6. In the 1980s, she was sold to Bermingham Foundation Solutions of Hamilton, ON and renamed William.
William is active in the Hamilton and Toronto areas, working on various construction projects.
- Type: Single Screw Tugboat
- Year Built: 1938
- Builder: Canadian Dredge & Dock Co., Kingston, ON
- Horsepower: 45 bhp
- Length: 33′ 06″
- Breadth: 12′ 00″
- Depth: 4′ 00″
- Port of Registry: Hamilton, ON