The fish tug Vac was built in 1942 by Harry Gamble of Port Dover, Ontario for George A. Clark. In 1962, the Vac was sold to Peter Minor. She went to Dan Minor in 1969. In 1974, she was acquired by Valley Brook Fish Farms. Great Lakes Marine Contracting purchased the Vac in 1976, and in 1981 she was converted from a fish tug to a towing vessel. She was eventually acquired by Nadro Marine of Port Dover.
Vac is used for towing, ship docking, and icebreaking around Lake Erie, the Welland Canal, and Lake Ontario.
- Type: Triple Screw Tugboat
- Year Built: 1942
- Builder: Harry Gamble, Port Dover, ON
- Engines: 1 Detroit 12V-71-TI, 2 Detroit 671-TAB
- Horsepower: 1,000 bhp
- Length: 65′ 00″
- Breadth: 20′ 04″
- Depth: 4′ 03″
- Port of Registry: Nanticoke, ON