This small tug was built in 1939 by Manitowoc Shipbuilding as the A.H. Camphausen for Fitzsimmons and Connell Dredge & Dock Company. She was renamed Trinity in 1982, and in the 1990s she was purchased by Calumet River Fleeting of Chicago, IL. The Trinity was retired in the early 2000s, and is currently owned by Larry Van Dusen, the founder and original owner of Calumet River Fleeting.
Trinity is laid up at the S.H. Bell Dock on the Calumet River in South Chicago.
- Type: Tugboat
- Year Built: 1939
- Builder: Manitowoc Shipbuilding Co., Manitowoc, WI
- Hull No.: 295
- Length: 45′ 00″
- Breadth: 12′ 10″
- Depth: 5′ 07″