This small tugboat was built in 1944 by the Kewaunee Shipbuilding & Engineering Company as the ST-606 for the U.S. Army. In 1946, she was transferred to the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers and renamed Osprey. Around 1990, the Osprey was sold civilian to the Great Lakes Shipwreck Historical Society. In 1995, the Osprey was purchased by Purvis Marine Limited of Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario.
Osprey is used for small projects around the St. Marys River.
- Type: Single Screw Tugboat
- Year Built: 1944
- Builder: Kewaunee Shipbuilding & Engineering Co., Kewaunee, WI
- Hull No.: 35
- Engines: Grey Diesel
- Horsepower: 200 bhp
- Length: 45′ 00″
- Breadth: 13′ 00″
- Depth: 7′ 06″
- Port of Registry: Sault Ste. Marie, ON