This tug was built in 1945 by Sturgeon Bay Shipbuilding of Sturgeon Bay, WI as the ST-880 for the U.S. Army. In 1947 she was transferred to the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers and renamed Avondale. She was sold in 1964 to Calumet Marine Towing and renamed Adrienne B. The tug was repowered, and modified so that her original wheelhouse was retractable for river and barge service. In 1992 the Adrienne B. was sold to Kindra Lake Towing. She was renamed Old Mission in 1995.
Old Mission works in barge service on the rivers around Chicago.
- Type: Single Screw Tugboat
- Year Built: 1945
- Builder: Sturgeon Bay Shipbuilding, Sturgeon Bay, WI
- Hull No.: 185
- Engines: 1 EMD 645-E2
- Horsepower: 1,500 bhp
- Length: 85′ 00″
- Breadth: 23′ 00″
- Depth: 10′ 04″
- Port of Registry: Chicago, IL