This State-class harbor tug was built in 1913 by and for the Great Lakes Towing Company of Cleveland, OH as the T.C. Lutz. In 1934 the T.C. Lutz was renamed Oklahoma. In 1951 she was converted from steam to diesel-electric power.
Oklahoma is based in Cleveland, OH, providing services in the harbor and on the Cuyahoga River.
- Type: Single Screw Tugboat
- Year Built: 1913
- Builder: The Great Lakes Towing Co., Cleveland, OH
- Hull No.: 25
- Engines: 1 Cleveland 12-278A
- Horsepower: 1,200 bhp
- Length: 81′ 00″
- Breadth: 20′ 00″
- Depth: 12′ 06″
- Port of Registry: Wilmington, DE