This tug was built in 1915 by the Great Lakes Towing Company of Cleveland, OH as their own Missouri. In 1956 she was converted to diesel power. She was renamed Polk in 1983, and then Michigan later that same year. In 1997, the Michigan was transferred to the Puerto Rico Towing & Barge Company and renamed Punta Tuna. The tug was later sold and renamed Superior. She was eventually acquired by Cape Towing Inc. and renamed Cape Flattery.
The Cape Flattery is currently in service in the port of St. Croix, Virgin Islands.
- Type: Single Screw Tugboat
- Year Built: 1915
- Builder: The Great Lakes Towing Co., Cleveland, OH
- Hull No.: 36
- Length: 81′ 00″
- Breadth: 20′ 00″
- Depth: 12′ 06″