This tug was built in 1937 by George Gamble of Port Dover, ON as the fish tug Kenteau for W.F. Kolbe & Company. In 1949 she was sold to the Port Dover Fish Company. Hactor Lamore acquired the vessel in 1957, and 1960 she moved to Clarence Lougheed. In 1962, Frederick Rayner purchased the Kenteau. She was acquired by William Kennedy in 1970. Donald Church acquired the vessel in 1987, and Mike Fletcher purchased the Kenteau that same year, converting her to a dive vessel/tug. Galcon Marine Limited of Toronto, ON eventually purchased the tug.
Kenteau is busy in the dredging and construction trades on Lake Ontario out of Toronto.
- Type: Single Screw Tugboat
- Year Built: 1937
- Builder: George Gamble, Port Dover, ON
- Horsepower: 205 bhp
- Length: 54′ 07″
- Breadth: 16′ 04″
- Depth: 4′ 02″
- Port of Registry: Owen Sound, ON