This tug was built for the U.S. Army in 1943 as the ST-173. She was Hull No. 156 built by Sturgeon Bay Shipbuilding Company. After three years of Army service, the tug was transferred to the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers in New Orleans. In 1955 she was renamed Manistee and moved to Chicago for further service for the Corps. She eventually ended up on display ashore at Manistee, MI, when Canonie Transportation purchased the tug and renamed it Robert W. Purcell. She was later sold to Andrie Inc. in 1987. In 2017, Selvick Marine Towing of Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin acquired the Purcell, where she was renamed Jacquelyn Yvonne.
She performs ship docking and various small jobs for Selvick around Sturgeon Bay.
- Type: Single Screw Tugboat
- Year Built: 1943
- Builder: Sturgeon Bay Shipbuilding, Sturgeon Bay, WI
- Hull No.: 156
- Engines: 1 GM 12V-71
- Horsepower: 437 bhp
- Length: 45′ 02″
- Breadth: 12′ 10″
- Depth: 7′ 08″
- Port of Registry: Muskegon, MI