This small tug was built in 1940 by Russel Brothers Limited of Owen Sound as Goki for the Abitibi Power and Paper Company. In 1973 she was sold to Captain Leith Davis. A.B. McLean & Sons acquired the Goki in 1975. In 1994, she was purchased by Purvis Marine of Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario.
The Goki remains ashore and inactive at the Purvis West Yard in Sault Ste. Marie.
- Type: Twin Screw Tugboat
- Year Built: 1940
- Builder: Russel Bros. Ltd., Owen Sound, ON
- Hull No.: 358
- Engines: 2 Cummins 6-cylinder
- Horsepower: 250 bhp
- Length: 49′ 03″
- Breadth: 12′ 08″
- Depth: 6′ 02″
- Port of Registry: Sault Ste. Marie, ON