The small tug FSY IV was built in 1956 by Fraser-Nelson Shipbuilding as their own Byron S. Nelson. She was renamed Wally Kendzora in 1965. The shipyard became Fraser Shipyards Inc. in 1971. In 2014, the Wally Kendzora was renamed FSY IV.
FSY IV performs small jobs around the harbor for Fraser.
- Type: Tugboat
- Year Built: 1956
- Builder: Fraser-Nelson Shipyard & Drydock Co., Superior, WI
- Length: 43′ 00″
- Breadth: 12′ 00″
- Depth: 5′ 06″
- Port of Registry: Superior, WI