This small tug was built in 1959 by Fraser-Nelson Shipbuilding as their own Susan A. Fraser. The shipyard became Fraser Shipyards in 1971, and the tug was renamed Maxine Thompson in 1978. In 2014, she was renamed FSY III.
FSY III can be found working on a variety of small jobs around Duluth/Superior harbor for Fraser.
- Type: Tugboat
- Year Built: 1959
- Builder: Fraser-Nelson Shipbuilding & Drydock Co., Superior, WI
- Horsepower: 300 bhp
- Length: 47′ 04″
- Breadth: 13′ 00″
- Depth: 6′ 06″
- Port of Registry: Superior, WI