This Russel Brothers-built winching tug was constructed in 1947 as the Flamand for the St. Maurice River Drive Company of Trois-Rivieres, QC. She was eventually sold to Raymond Lefebvre & Sons Ltd. In the 2000s, the Flamand was acquired by Ocean Group of Quebec, QC.
- Type: Single Screw Tugboat
- Year Built: 1947
- Builder: Russel Bros. Ltd., Owen Sound, ON
- Horsepower: 138 bhp
- Length: 34′ 01″
- Breadth: 10′ 01″
- Port of Registry: Montreal, QC