This massive wrecking tug was built in 1919 by the Great Lakes Towing Company of Cleveland, OH as their own Favorite. After a long career, she was donated to La Sault de Sainte Marie Historical Sites in 1972 and towed to Sault Ste. Marie, MI for use as a museum alongside the retired freighter Valley Camp. In 1980 she was towed to De Tour, MI, and cut up for scrap.
- Type: Single Screw Wrecking Tugboat
- Year Built: 1919
- Builder: The Great Lakes Towing Co., Cleveland, OH
- Hull No.: 47
- Length: 173′ 00″
- Breadth: 40′ 00″
- Depth: 16′ 00″