Built in 1958 by the Diesel Shipbuilding Company, this small tug was originally the Catherine M. Brown for Thomas J. Brown & Sons. She was acquired by R.J. Casho Marine in 2007. Disch Construction purchased the tug in 2011, renaming her Bear. In 2014, DonJon Marine of Hillside, NJ acquired the Bear and renamed her Elizabeth Anna.
Based in Erie, PA, the Elizabeth Anna is used as a shipyard tug at DonJon Shipbuilding & Repair, as well as for other various projects on Lake Erie.
- Type: Single Screw Tugboat
- Year Built: 1958
- Builder: Diesel Shipbuilding Co., Jacksonville, FL
- Engines: 1 Caterpillar V-12 397
- Horsepower: 500 bhp
- Length: 53′ 08″
- Breadth: 17′ 00″
- Depth: 5′ 07″
- Port of Registry: Newark, NJ