This small tug was built in 1935 by Manitowoc Shipbuilding as Stella B. for L.A. Wells Construction. Stella B. was sold to Esco Dredge & Fill Corp. in 1961, and then Erie Sand & Gravel in 1968. Luedtke Engineering of Frankfort, MI purchased the dredge-tending tug in 1975. Stella B. was renamed Paul L. Luedtke in 1979. She was sold to BIDCO Marine of Buffalo, NY in 1998 and renamed Joanne. Busch Marine of Carrollton, MI acquired the Joanne in 2009 and renamed her Edwin C. Busch.
Edwin C. Busch is currently active and often busy on the Saginaw River with various projects for Busch.
- Type: Single Screw Tugboat
- Year Built: 1935
- Builder: Manitowoc Shipbuilding Co., Manitowoc, WI
- Hull No.: 282
- Horsepower: 200 bhp
- Length: 42′ 06″
- Breadth: 11′ 11″
- Depth: 5′ 00″
- Port of Registry: Cleveland, OH