This small tug was built in 1948 as the Dapper Dan for the Beauharnois Light, Heat & Power Company. She was later sold to Beaver Marine of Halifax, NS. In 1998, McNally International of Hamilton, ON purchased the Dapper Dan.
This tug is currently laid up in Point Tupper, NS.
- Type: Twin Screw Tugboat
- Year Built: 1948
- Builder: Russel Bros. Ltd., Owen Sound, ON
- Horsepower: 530 bhp
- Length: 41′ 03″
- Breadth: 12′ 07″
- Depth: 5′ 09″
- Port of Registry: Montreal, QC