This small tug was built in 1937 by Marine Iron & Shipbuilding of Duluth, Minnesota as the Rostock for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. She worked in the Albany, New York area for the Corps of Engineers. Around 1981 she was transferred to the New York State Canal Corporation and renamed Dana II. The tug remains active performing maintenance and dredge-tending duties on the barge canal system.
- Type: Single Screw Tugboat
- Year Built: 1937
- Builder: Marine Iron & Shipbuilding Co., Duluth, MN
- Length: 40′ 00″
- Breadth: 10′ 00″