This retractable-wheelhouse tugboat was built in 1955 as the Harbor Ace for the Chicago Towing Company. In 1961 she was acquired by the Twin City Barge and Towing Company and renamed Gohper State. She was sold in 1971, and renamed Betty Gale. She was sold again in 1977, to O.L. Schmidt Barge Lines, and she retained her name. Hannah Marine Corp. of Lemont, IL purchased the Betty Gale in 1993, and renamed her Hannah D. Hannah. In 2010 she was sold to Warner Petroleum of Clare, MI and renamed Coloma L. Warner.
Coloma L. Warner is active in the bunkering trade with the tank barge Warner Provider. She services ports on southern Lake Michigan.
- Type: Twin Screw Tugboat
- Year Built: 1955
- Builder: Sturgeon Bay Shipbuilding Co., Sturgeon Bay, WI
- Hull No.: 241
- Engines: 2 Cummins KT-2300
- Horsepower: 1,400 bhp
- Length: 86′ 00″
- Breadth: 24′ 00″
- Depth: 10′ 00″
- Port of Registry: East Chicago, IN