This small tug was built in 1951 by Mathieson Boat Works as the Chuckie Joe. She was eventually acquired by Thousand Island Marine Construction of Gananoque, ON, where she retained her name. She is currently owned by Huron District Contracting of Goderich, ON.
Chuckie Joe is active in the dredging and construction trades out of Goderich.
- Type: Single Screw Tugboat
- Year Built: 1951
- Builder: Mathieson Boat Works, Goderich, ON
- Horsepower: 110 bhp
- Length: 39′ 06″
- Breadth: 13′ 00″
- Depth: 4′ 06″
- Port of Registry: Kingston, ON