This small tug was built in 1952 by Wiley Manufacturing for the U.S. Army. She was decommissioned in the 1970s and sold civilian. J & B Construction of Hampton, VA later purchased the tug and renamed her Capt. Alix. Riverside Towing Co. of Plessis, NY purchased the tug in the 1990s.
Capt. Alix works in the towing trades out of Oswego, NY.
- Type: Single Screw Tugboat
- Year Built: 1952
- Builder: Wiley Manufacturing Co., Port Deposit, MD
- Length: 45′ 00″
- Breadth: 12′ 05″
- Depth: 6′ 00″
- Port of Registry: Alexandria Bay, NY