This tug was built in 1954 for the U.S. Army by Missouri Valley Bridge & Iron Works as the ST-1991. She was later transferred to the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers and renamed Oriskany. After being retired by the Corps, she was sold civilian and renamed Hot Dog in 1994. She was later sold to Abaco Marine of Clayton, NY, who renamed the tug Bowditch and placed her in service in the Thousand Islands region.
Bowditch currently performs tows and can also serve as a ship assist tug in the port of Ogdensburg, NY.
- Type: Tugboat
- Year Built: 1954
- Builder: Missouri Valley Bridge & Iron Works, Leavenworth, KS
- Hull No.: C-1304-4
- Length: 71′ 00″
- Breadth: 22′ 00″
- Depth: 8′ 04″
- Port of Registry: Clayton, NY