This small tug was built in 1959 by Allied Builders Ltd. as the Halcyon Bay for the Canada Department of Public Works. In 1989 she was sold to Beaver Marine and renamed Beaver Delta II. In 1996 she was rebuilt with new cabins. She was eventually sold to McNally International of Hamilton, ON, where she retained her name.
Beaver Delta II remains active in the dredging and construction trades for McNally, usually in the Nova Scotia area.
- Type: Twin Screw Tugboat
- Year Built: 1959
- Builder: Allied Builders Ltd., Vancouver, BC
- Hull No.: 83
- Horsepower: 320 bhp
- Length: 35′ 08″
- Breadth: 12′ 00″
- Depth: 4′ 04″
- Port of Registry: New Westminster, BC