This small tugboat was built in 1943 by Sturgeon Bay Shipbuilding. She was eventually acquired by the King Company of Holland, MI and renamed Barry J. She is used in the construction and dredging trades around Lake Michigan.
- Type: Tugboat
- Year Built: 1943
- Builder: Sturgeon Bay Shipbuilding, Sturgeon Bay, WI
- Length: 46′ 00″
- Breadth: 13′ 00″
- Depth: 7′ 00″
- Port of Registry: Grand Haven, MI