The Ann Marie was built in 1954 as U-26-1449 for the U.S. Air Force. She was later renamed TG-26-1449. She was based at the Elgin Air Force Base in Florida. In 1980 she was sold civilian and renamed Lewis Castle. Dawes Marine of Tonawanda, NY purchased the tug in 1998 and renamed her Apache. In 2001 the Apache was sold to Luedtke Engineering of Frankfort, MI, and renamed Ann Marie.
Ann Marie is busy in the contracting trades around the Great Lakes, often working with dredge barges.
- Type: Single Screw Tugboat
- Year Built: 1954
- Horsepower: 800 bhp
- Length: 71′ 00″
- Breadth: 19′ 05″
- Depth: 9′ 06″
- Port of Registry: Frankfort, MI